Hong Kong International Airport - Departures in Terminal 1

Did you miss me? Well I’m back!
It has definitely been a while since my last post. Don’t worry, I didn’t run out of interesting airport stories, but l did run out of time.. As a little treat, you’ll get a whopper of an airport reviewed now: Hong Kong.
I personally experienced two landings there back in 1991 where my window seat proved to be the best allocation ever. It was simply spectacular!
So, the first time I flew into the then known, newly built airport, I was quite disappointed as l didn’t get any of that great view l remembered. However, on a recent trip to Hong Kong we flew over this magnificent city with a perfect view of the spectacular all of Kowloon! My tip is - try to sit on the right hand side of the aircraft and chances are good you’ll get the “wow factor” on your next approach (as it is known today).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
free counters